….wild is the wind…creative freedom is the seed….
In light of the Global Action plan to run a Media campaign on the 3rd of Dec 2010 and a Peaceful Demonstration day on the 5th of Dec 2010, to Free the Nobel Peace Prize Winner. HKalliance (www.alliance.org.hk) has 10 Practical Action plans for those who wish to protest against an unfair rule of law that permits “political prisoner jails” in CCP controlled China:
10 Practical things you can do to Peacefully Free the Nobel Peace Prize Winner from a Jail term of 11 years!
1) Send a postcard to Liu Xiaobo to acknowledge him as a Nobel Peace Prize Winner. This is what Amnesty International recommended:
The message can be sent by a regular postcard. Do not mention Amnesty International in your card. Avoid cards with religious or political references or jokes. (**** This may cause him further HARM in Prison!) A simple message is enough. For example: “Congratulations on the Nobel Peace Prize”, “Congratulations from _____ ( country).” Do not write a political statement or critical views of the Chinese government. You can write in English or Chinese or Any language you like!
Write your name and address as the sender’s information.
The Nobel Peace Prize Winner’s postal address in China!
Liaoningsheng 121 014
People’s Republic of China
2) Some of the mothers of the Survivors of Tienanmen Massacre were arrested for sending Liu Xiaobo flowers as he dedicated the Nobel Peace prize to all those who died & suffered on 4 June 1989 (If you don’t know anything about it, just google it!) Two of them are held in Prisons now!
You can telephone the police station and let the police know that the world is aware the mothers are in jail. Please let them out of prison! (Again, keep your language neutral so you do not end up harming the very people you are trying to help PEACEFULLY!)
i) Zhang Xianling, a Tiananmen mother, is being held in the police station after she attempted to send flowers to Liu Xia.
The Police station telephone: +86 (0) 10 68515646 or 68530101
ii) If you cut/paste these text (it is the postal address and telephone number of the police station holding:
李海。朝阳公安分局新源里派出所 电话：010-64674294 地址： 北京市朝阳区新源里17号 邮编：100027
3) Invite your friends to help you promote these ideas. Spread it in your facebook, via your blog, through your weblinks and email your local Media & Newspaper online about this.
4) Write a letter to the Editor or talk to your local TV or Radio about any other activities you have done to promote the Freeing of Liu. It may be fun or serious…nothing is too small, anything may help!
e.g. You wrote a song? Painted pictures? Did a Pie sale? Talked about the Nobel Peace Prize & what it means at school? You did a fun-run for Peace?
5) Use facebook & all other social media networking sites you can think of , to spread the information as much as possible.
6) Start using this e-Sticker in Social media sites to promote the idea of Freeing Liu Xioabo!
or use this one from Reporters without Borders:
7) Don’t just ignore the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. Talk to your friends, family, people at work or your local community about it. It is not about Preaching to the converted, it is about not letting this be ignored under the Banner of “China’s Sovereignty”. “HUMAN Rights” is a universal issue!
8) Work within your current NGO/Charities that you already support to include this message in the work/lobbying/protesting that you already do.
9) Do an e-petition to get people to pressure your own government to Raise this issue and don’t just let your own elected government compromise Human Rights because they want to do business with the CCP Government.
10) Education for the next generation. Teach your kids about this! Don’t just leave it! Talk to your own children, encourage the schools to teach about the Nobel Peace Prize as part of a curriculum if they are learning about China. The reason is that CCP China has spent a lot of money paying for a certain “version of Chinese history” that will be taught to your children via sponsored school activities to give a very Positive PR about China’s human rights and economic power. Show another side of the “official story”.
Thank you for reading this. I am just translating the document sent to me from the Chinese activists all over the world wishing to Free the Nobel peace prize winner.
Let Peace come to those suffering in China, locked in Prison for standing up for their personal beliefs!